Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nov. 6 Report: 2003 Masters Tournament Winner Mike Weir

Few things, in terms of autographs, make me as happy as adding a new major championship winner to my collection.

So this late in the year as the autographs seem to trickle in every 10 days or longer I was happy to get an envelope that I instantly recognized as one containing a major championship trophy photo I had sent out months ago.

When I cracked it open and pulled out the photo I was disappointed to see it unsigned. Bummed. But I had momentarily forgotten I had also sent a Masters ticket from 2003 when I was at the event along with the photo.

Sure I was disappointed the photo wasn't signed since I have a nice collection of them hanging on the wall in frames, I was also quite happy to have the ticket signed from the event Mike Weir won his first major championship.

I will look forward to adding this to the shadow box alongside the other tournament tickets and badges I've had signed this year.

Day of the Year: 306
Number of Autographs This Year: 245

No comments:

Post a Comment