Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1 Report: Fuzzy Zoeller

Thrilled again to find a golf ball envelope awaiting me in my mailbox. Got a more excited when I noticed there were two golf balls enclosed instead of the one I sent.

That excitement was short-lived, however.

I mailed former Masters Tournament winner Fuzzy Zoeller a Masters logo Titleist golf ball I got from the tournament I attended several years ago.

To my disappointment he returned the ball unsigned. In its place was an autographed Srixon brand golf ball. Of course I'm still happy to add this signature to my Masters winners collection, but bummed it will be different from all the other Masters Tournament logo golf balls.

Anyone know if Fuzzy doesn't sign Masters logo golf balls? Or will he only sign Srixon brand golf balls since he has an endorsement deal with them?

Day of the Year: 60
Number of Autographs This Year: 102

No comments:

Post a Comment