Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12 Report: Don January

Some of the work I put in two weeks ago where I sent out about two dozen requests to major championship winners seems to be paying off.

Not only am I getting some quick turnarounds on my major championship trophy collection, I am also getting great inscriptions to go with the autographs.

This time it's courtesy of Don January, a 10-time winner on the PGA Tour. January signed this photo of the Wanamaker Trophy and added the inscription "1967 PGA Champ".

All three PGA winners who have signed for me in the last week have added their winning year(s) to the photo as well. That's so awesome they recognize the importance to their fans to go beyond just signing their name.

More and more today I see autograph shows that require additional fees to add an inscription.

Thanks Mr. January. Hopefully I'll see you playing next week in Savannah.

Day of the Year: 102
Number of Autographs This Year: 146

No comments:

Post a Comment