Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb. 22 Report: Ivan Lendl, Ray Wersching, Casey Martin, Gary Plummer and Roosevelt Leaks

Mondays continue to be my best-performing days. Today I was quite surprised to receive five successes. Surprised because in recent weeks I've had to slow the number of requests I've sent out.

For the same reasons that I've decreased my requests (things are too busy at work) I'm also crunched for time tonight to post all the stories and photos. But I'm hoping to make up for that in the next few days.

In the meantime I can post one photo, so it goes to the Hall of Famer. Ivan Lendl, winner of 8 Grand Slam tennis championships, is now an avid golfer. When I spoke to him he said he would rather be in the golf hall of fame than the tennis hall of fame. You may recall that in this space just over a week ago I noted that Lendl was my 100th request of the year.

I wish they all turned around as quickly as this one did!

Here are images of the other adds for the day.











Day of the Year: 53
Number of Autographs This Year: 93

No comments:

Post a Comment