Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22 Report: Tommy Aaron and Dan Majerle

Back-to-back days of great apparel adds to the collection. Right on the heels of the Brett Hull jersey comes the return of my University of Florida Golf Shirt. I've been working on getting all the former UF golfers who have played on the PGA Tour to sign this one shirt. To date all of the signatures have come in-person, but I deviated for Mr. Aaron since he doesn't have much of a playing schedule anymore.

I wrote him several weeks back and asked him for permission to send him this shirt to add his signature to. He replied with a letter telling me he'd be glad to sign the shirt. So I sent it and he added his autograph in black Sharpie like all the others.

This was a must-have signature as he was the man who put the UF program on the map!

I also received back today several cards signed by former Phoenix Suns star Dan Majerle. Majerle is one of the best signers out there and truly a man who is great to his fans.

Day of the Year: 22
Number of Autographs This Year: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment