Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25 Report: Greg Landry, Doug Dieken, Haven Moses, Little Jimmy Dickens, Mariel Zagunis and Hal Sutton

Another day of awesome successes today. Cramped for time tonight, but can't let this project get too far behind or I'll never get unburied.

Quickly, I received autographs today from former Lions QB Greg Landry, former Browns tackle Doug Dieken, and former Broncos star Haven Moses.

Three additional non-football successes as well. I received a quick turnaround from Country Music Hall of Famer Little Jimmy Dickens and two-time Olympic gold medalist Mariel Zagunis.

Lastly, and my favorite of the day and probably one of my favorites all year, was a 2000 Players Championship pin flag signed by Hal Sutton. I was there at the TPC Sawgrass to watch Sutton's performance -- easily the gutsiest one I've ever witnessed in person.

Who can forget Sutton urging his shot to "be the right club today!" as he held off Tiger Woods for perhaps THE signature win of his career.



Day of the Year: 25
Number of Autographs This Year: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment