Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11 Report: Actress/Model Cheryl Tiegs and Former New England Patriots CB Raymond Clayborn

One of today's successes was a long time coming.

In fact the longest wait yet in this project that is nearing its halfway point. One hundred sixty five days ago I sent a request to Cheryl Tiegs' home asking for an autograph, and much to my surprise today she returned it.

I guess that puts me right for assuming that after six months I had lost hope that I would be able to count this one as a success. Now I only wish I had sent her that famous picture in the white swimsuit that has become so iconic nowadays!

Still quite happy to add this to my quite small collection of non-sports autographs.

Today's other success comes from three-time Pro Bowl cornerback Raymond Clayborn. Clayborn had a terrific career as a New England Patriot (1977-89) and later as a Cleveland Brown (1990-91).

He intercepted 36 passes, which at the time of his retirement was a Patriots team record.

Prior to playing in the NFL, Clayborn was a running back with the University of Texas, who switched to the secondary after his sophomore season.


Day of the Year: 162
Number of Autographs This Year: 209

No comments:

Post a Comment