Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 25 Report: Masters Tournament and PGA Championship Winner Ray Floyd

As promised I've begun the process of updating this blog from the last week when I was out of town. Each day's mail was put aside in its own pile so I'd know which returns came when.

The first day I was gone I had a grand champions delivered. Golf Hall of Famer Ray Floyd was gracious enough to sign two 5x7 photos, one of the Masters Tournament trophy and another of the PGA Championship trophy.

Floyd, who became a Hall of Famer in 1989, won the 1976 Masters and added a pair of PGA Championship to his resume in 1969 and 1982. One day I'll have to add a signed photo of the U.S. Open as he also won that event, only lacking the British Open to claim the career grand slam.



Day of the Year: 145
Number of Autographs This Year: 192

No comments:

Post a Comment