Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16 Report: NHL Superstar Rod Brind'Amour

The reason I started watching hockey back around 1990 was because of the St. Louis Blues -- in particular Brett Hull.

As a young card collector then it was second-nature to begin to collect all their team sets. And as an autograph collector I wanted to get an entire team set signed for my collection. I got many of the Blues' players to sign in the early 1990s, including Hull, Paul Cavallini, Nelson Emerson, Pat Jablonski, Curtis Joseph, Adam Oates and Mike Lalor.

Well for the first time since about 1992 I have added another one of those former Blues players to my collection. None other than Rod Brind-Amour, who still is playing in the NHL with the Hurricanes.

He's amassed well over 1,000 points thus far in his career, and here's to hoping he adds some more.

Day of the Year: 167
Number of Autographs This Year: 215

No comments:

Post a Comment